Corporations, utilities, and other entities operating in regulated industries, including water and wastewater utilities, manufacturing, mining operations, and other economic drivers must navigate complicated local, state, and federal environmental regulations.
Holtzman Vogel’s Environmental Group attorneys advise clients on how to navigate this complex system of local, state, and federal environmental regulations, and engage with regulators in ways that minimize the burden of regulation on our clients’ operations while also ensuring compliance.
Our attorneys maintain long-term relationships with regulators in local environmental compliance departments and state-level agencies including:
- State water management districts
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Department of Economic Opportunity
- Florida Department of Transportation
- Federal agencies such as the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Our goal is to work in partnership with these regulators to meet our client’s business objectives.
In addition, as one of the leading political law firms in the U.S., and with many former regulators on our team, our attorneys advocate for our clients’ interests before environmental regulators with greater insight and efficiency.