Holtzman Vogel’s Privacy Group advises individuals and organizations on the ever-changing environment around data privacy laws. Clients look to the firm for its expertise on how to compile, utilize, trade, and monetize data in compliance with federal and state privacy and data use laws.
Data privacy is a complex and emerging area of practice and Holtzman Vogel’s lawyers have an exceptional background to support clients as they make decisions related to data privacy. We provide valuable insight to clients, having previously served as prosecutors, regulators, and lawmakers dealing with developing federal and state privacy laws. Our lawyers also provide practical advice, focused on clients’ business objectives and the need to succeed while strictly adhering to applicable data privacy laws.
Our lawyer’s expertise covers:
- Federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- Colorado Privacy Act
- Nevada Privacy Law
- Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act
Our attorneys advise clients on the full spectrum of data privacy compliance, including:
- Developing privacy policies that withstand challenges
- Designing and testing business practices and procedures to comply with those policies
- Defending our clients in investigations, proceedings brought by regulators, and litigation
News & Insights
- Regulating Robocalls: New FCC Rules Take Effect July 20
- Jessica Furst Johnson to Speak at Digital, Media and Advocacy Summit on Digital Platforms and Privacy
- Holtzman Vogel Recognized by Chambers USA for Political Law, Environmental Law and Land Use
- Firm Sponsors Annual Arizona Chamber Legislative Luncheon
- Holtzman Vogel Announces Regional Expansion in Phoenix
- Holtzman Vogel Promotes Rising Stars to Partners and Of Counsel: Firm promotes top talent amidst national expansion
- Holtzman Vogel Partners Participate at Practising Law Institute’s “Corporate Political Activities 2021"