Election Impact 2022 Webinar Series - Drawing the Line: The Impact of Redistricting on the Shifting Political Landscape
As 2021 draws to a close, the eyes of government affairs professionals will be focused on ideas and solutions for making an impact with your advocacy programs in 2022.
Join Holtzman Vogel and Sagac Public Affairs for a new four-part webinar series, “Election Impact 2022,” providing insight on core subjects to help you gear up for an impactful election year. Topics include redistricting, fundraising and recognition, disbursement budgets and giving strategies, and electioneering solutions, each focusing on both the practical and legal considerations at hand. Register for Part 1 below.
During the first installment in our series, panelists will focus on:
· The effects of redistricting on legislatures, voters and organizations.
· The impact of a changing national complexion on the political climate.
· The legal issues at play with your PAC and political programs.
· How to frame the message of redistricting with your audience.
· New redistricting processes that weren’t around 10 years ago.
· Trey Richardson | Managing Partner, Sagac Public Affairs
· Jason Torchinsky | Partner, Holtzman Vogel
· Gene Ulm | Partner, Public Opinion Strategies
· Steve Roberts | Partner, Holtzman Vogel (moderator)